Graphic design is important to businesses and other walks of life in varied ways.
Professionally created logo designs help make a good impression on the potential clients.
A first impression that a graphic design makes on viewers is of crucial importance in drawing their attention towards a business, many of them become loyal customers.
Starting rates are subject based on duration and complexity of project. Pricing is for design only and does not include printing. Limited printing service available, quotes within your area upon request $50 rate charge. All products include usage rights. “Same Day or Next Day” Design Services available and an additional rate.
Contact us for Combining Services & for products not listed on pricing sheet.
- New Logo Design ( five final design options, two revisions after final design)
- New Logo Design (three final design options, two revisions)
- Logo Site Updates (export file, import online)
- Logo File Size (mail, social media, etc.)
- Website Edits
- Web Graphics
- Single Page Webpage
- 3 Page Website Design
- 5 Page Website Design
- 10 Page Multi-Page Design
Identity & Branding
- Business Cards
- Annual Report
- Other Design Materials
- Stationery Package ( business cards, letterhead, envelope, pen, ink pads, postcard, sticker)
- Social Media Graphics
- Email Blast Template
- Single Monthly Email Blast Management
- Single Social Media Post
- Single Campaign Design (multiple social media sizes, email blast, digital files, with or without posting)
- Family Line of Products ( Consultation, three main product designs, three family samples, one final mock-up sample.)
- Single Product Line ( Consultation, three main designs, two revisions. final mock up.)
- Single Illustration (one revision)
- Book Design and Layout (size of book increases price)
- Flyer Design (single revision)
- Poster (single revision)
- Event Designs (single revision)
- Invitation Design (digital, cmyk print) (single revision)
- Professional Invitation Design (printing guidance, consultation, two designs, and paper choices)
Presentations & Info-Graphics
- PowerPoint Template (single revision)
- 5-10 Page Presentation (three revisions)
- 10-25+ Page Presentation (three revisions)
- Informational Graphics (single revision)
- Product Shots
- 1:1 Consultation
*Rates charged by graphic designer on other platforms vary from $20 to $150 an hour, with an average around $45 per hour.
My hourly rate is $30-$40. Ask about hiring on a monthly, hourly, in-house rate.
Contact for pricing, prices can change depending on project timeline & budget.